Avjet Routing is a leading service provider for needs of the private and corporate aviation. Expertise, combined with bespoke services, has made them a prime choice for the discerning client.
My role was help with the company’s entry into the North-American market. My tasks included:
- updating the company’s style guide
- improving various internal documents
- preparing promotional materials bearing the company’s “Aviation Jet Routing” Canadian branding
- modernizing the company’s website
- refreshing the company’s mobile app
The following are some examples of my work there:
I started by updating the installation of the company’s existing WordPress-based website, lowering load times and boosting security. I then made improvements to the typography and introduced other minor changes to boost usability, especially on mobile.
Going through the site’s content helped me become more familiar with the company’s role in the aviation field and how it presented itself to it’s clients. This, coupled with user interviews, informed me of what changes would be necessary to the site’s information architecture.
Here are a couple of example pages from the redesigned layout: