Avjet Routing is a leading service provider for needs of the private and corporate aviation. Expertise, combined with bespoke services, has made them a prime choice for the discerning client.
My role was help with the company’s entry into the North-American market. My tasks included:
- updating the company’s style guide
- working on various internal documents
- preparing promotional materials bearing the company’s “Aviation Jet Routing” Canadian branding
- modernizing the company’s website
- updating the company’s mobile app
The following are some examples of my work there:
I started my work on the company’s WordPress-based website by updating the installation, lowering loading times and boosting security. I made improvements to the typography and introduced other minor changes to improve usability, especially on mobile.
Going through the content helped me become more familiar with the company’s role in the aviation field, as well as determine what changes would be necessary to the information architecture of the site. Conducting user interviews helped with this further.
Here are a couple of examples of the redesigned layout: